Latest revision: Nov 2023
1. Who we are
Your personal data is controlled by:
Appswiss Sarl, Rue Saint-Léger 8, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland
2. Personal Data we process and our sources
We mainly process data from Swiss and international prospects, clients and other stakeholders, which are or are related to Nonprofit Organization, Business Organizations, Public Organizations and other professional groups.
Personal Data we process about you includes the data entered into our contact form:
- your contact details (first name, last name, organisation name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
- information about your question and comments entered into the contact form or communicated via email / phone call.
- information we receive from you in connection with your enquiries;
- any other information relating to you which you may provide to us, perhaps also Personal Data of third parties.
We collect this information from the moment you first contact us, for example when you fill out the contact form for support via our website, when you register to receive alerts, updates, information, brochures or newsletters, when you participate at a meeting, seminar, project or other event or when you send us an enquiry. We also may collect your Personal Data from other sources, for example to keep your information up to date using publically available sources.
3. How we use your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is used by us:
- to communicate with you and to answer your enquiries;
- to promote our services when answering your enquiries;
- to use the information provided to us internally to contact you when necessary;
- to discuss your enquiries internally to find adequate responses;
- for the purposes of alerts, updates, information, brochures, newsletters, invitations to meetings, seminars, projects and other events, etc.;
- to comply with our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including the use of data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
4. Use of our website and e-mails
While visiting our website, cookies are being used, except if for maintenance reasons the functionality is temporarily turned off. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or other device. Our website saves such small files on your computer in order to be able to show you e.g. complex and dynamic content and in order to recognise you on your next visit. These cookies are not used under any circumstances for monitoring or even storing the behaviour of visitors individually. We do not use analysing cookies.
We may use your name and e-mail address to send you alerts, updates, information, brochures, newsletters, invitations to meetings, seminars, projects and other events as well as other information by e-mail. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so, you may inform us at any time.
5. Data protection principles we adhere to
We adhere to the following principles of applicable data protection law:
- we only process your Personal Data lawfully;
- we process your Personal Data in a proportionate manner and in good faith;
- we process your Personal Data for the purpose indicated at the time of collection and in a transparent manner;
- we obtain the necessary consent from you for the Processing of Personal Data;
- we guarantee the observance of your rights in connection with data Processing.
6. Our Personal Data Storage Procedures
We retain your Personal Data in its original format for the duration required to fulfill the specific purposes for which the data was collected. We also maintain your Personal Data as long as we possess a valid interest in preserving it, such as enforcing legal claims, archival purposes, or ensuring IT security. Additionally, we store your Personal Data if it is bound by legal retention obligations.
7. Safeguarding Your Personal Data
We employ a range of technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to your Personal Data. These measures aim to mitigate the risk of data loss, accidental modification, or unintended destruction, ensuring its protection.
8. Your Entitlements
You possess the following rights:
You have the right to request information about the data we hold about you, how it is processed, and obtain a copy of your Personal Data. You hold the authority to rectify or delete your Personal Data, limit our Processing of this information, and object to the Processing of your Personal Data. You can choose to revoke your consent. Note that even after withdrawal, we may still process your Personal Data to the extent required or permitted by law. In case of a privacy violation, you have the right to file a complaint about our Processing of your Personal Data with the appropriate authority. To exercise these rights, you can contact us using the provided address.
Ensuring the accuracy and currency of your Personal Data is essential. Therefore, please inform us of any alterations to your Personal Data by contacting us using the provided address.